What is ACH?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House and it is a way to digitally move money between US banks (you can think of it as a digital check). To learn how to connect your bank account, check out this article: Connecting Your Bank Account on Dockwa
The Benefit of ACH Payments for Boaters:
- Save time with instant bank account integration in Dockwa, you can skip filling out paper authorization forms for bank details, making payment processing even more efficient.
- Never be late on a payment again!
- By paying with your bank account, direct debit automatically deducts scheduled payments from your selected account.
Are ACH Payments Secure?
- Yes! A new boater-facing payment portal allows seamless connection of your bank account to Dockwa with instant verification and authorization, ensuring enhanced privacy and security over traditional paper authorizations.
- ACH transactions are subject to strict regulatory requirements that increase their security and reliability.
- Neither Dockwa nor our payment processor stores your banking credentials.
Have more questions? Take a look at this article: ACH Payments - Frequently Asked Questions