If a reservation is more than a month past the departure date, it is automatically locked to avoid accidental charges or updates on past reservations. Marina operators with Dockwa Admin Roles can edit reservations up to a month after the departure date. As an Admin, you can check your staffs Role levels by going to "Settings" in the right-hand "Account" menu, and choosing the "Users" tab. Further Instructions here: Add or Remove Users from your Marina's Dockwa Account
If you need to edit or refund a "Locked" Dockwa reservation please contact the Dockwa Support team for assistance here: Submit - or send us a Chat via the widget in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Please include the following information in your email/chat to us:
- Reservation ID
- What needs to be updated (include $ amount)
- Why does it need to be updated
Once received, our team will help you to update the reservation as requested.
- Processing Refunds on a Boater Cancelled Reservation
- Re-billing Through Dockwa for Day of Arrival Re-Bill - "This reservation is currently missing payment." ?
- Edit a Confirmed Reservation (Marina Support)