Dockwalk is a tool built into the Assignments page to keep track of your moorings/slips statuses during the day and night. As boaters leave or return to their assigned moorings/slips you can mark them as "vacant" or "occupied".
- To use, assign a mooring to a reservation (Instructions here).**
- To use, go to Assignments in your left hand menu, and choose "Dockwalk" in the upper left hand drop down menu.
- Use the "In" and "Out" buttons to mark a boat present or absent from their mooring or slip.
- Click the green Save button on top right-hand side of the slip assignment screen.
This is what your calendar will look like with a saved Dockwalk status.
Please note: This tool is for your use and convenience but does not have to be filled out to assign a slip or mooring to a reservation.
- Add Assignment to a Confirmed Reservation
- Manage Unassigned Reservations
- Assignments: Placeholder Tool
Help Us Help You!
Leave a Thumbs-Up, Comment, and Share!