If you have had a slip/mooring open up at the last minute and find there is a customer sitting on your waitlist, follow the steps below to contact that customer and fill that spot.
- Select "Waitlist" the Marina Navigation Panel (left-hand menu)
- Click on the "View" button to open the waitlist request
- Call or Email the boater to verify they still are in need of the space (if not, delete from waitlist)
- If they are in need of the space, click the green "Make Reservation" button
- Enter in any required information
- Click the green "Create Reservation" button to confirm the reservation
Once the reservation is created successfully from a waitlist request, that request will then be removed from the waitlist. This way, you can see it has been used, but the information is still visible if you need to come back to it later.