The Reservation report is a summary report of basic financial information associated with a specific reservation during a selected time period selected.
This report is the highest-level report available to you and, generally speaking, this export is not used for revenue-recognition purposes.
How to access the Reservation report
- Go to "Reports" > "Reservations"
- Specify the date range you'd like to include in your Invoices Report
- Click "Export"
- Your report will be emailed to you.
How the Reservation Report relates to other reports
- Reservations are the source and "home base" of all invoices, transactions, and line items.
- When a reservation is created in Dockwa, a unique reservation ID is created to identify this reservation.
- As payable goods and services are added to a reservation (ex. dockage, electric, ice), a reservation becomes associated with:
- Each Invoice, Transaction, and Line Item have their own unique IDs that, via the Invoice, Transaction, and Line Item Ledger reports, can be tied back to their one associated Reservation ID.
- While a single Reservation ID can be associated with multiple Invoice, Transaction, and Line Item IDs, a single Invoice, Transaction, or Line Item ID can only be associated with one Reservation ID.
Each reservation processed through your Dockwa account has its own row in the Reservation report, with the following attributed values:
|The unique string of letters and numbers that identifies each Dockwa reservation at your business.
|The name of the customer associated with the reservation.
|The email of the customer associated with the reservation.
|The phone number of the customer associated with the reservation.
|The name of the boat associated with the reservation.
|The start date of the reservation.
|The end date of the reservation
|The total number of nights reserved as part of the reservation.
|Indicates whether the reservation represents dockage, moorage, or storage.
|Indicates whether the reservation is "confirmed," "pending," or "canceled."
|Default Payment Method
|Indicates whether the reservation payment was processed via Dockwa ("credit") or manually settled outside of Dockwa ("manual").
|The date and time at which the boater requested the reservation.
|The date and time at which the marina operator confirmed the reservation.
|The date and time at which the boater or marina operator canceled the reservation.
|Indicates whether the reservation is associated with a boater contract ("contract"), is a transient reservation ("transient"), or is a custom-billed long term reservation ("custom billing").
|Indicates where the reservation got created from (Dockwa app, Created by marina, Dockwa.com)
|Length of boat overall
|Width of boat
|The dollar value of dockage, moorage, or storage included in the reservation.
|The dollar value of dockage, moorage, or storage discounted in the reservation.
|The dollar value of electric included in the reservation.
|The dollar value of electric discounted in the reservation.
|Short for "Refund Adjustment." The dollar value retained by the marina, from the total reservation value in order to cover a fee, such as a cancellation fee.
|The total dollar value of "items" charged to a reservation. See Helpdesk Article: What is a "Charge Item"?
|The total dollar value of fees added to the reservation
|The dollar value of sales tax charged in the reservation.
|The total dollar value of the reservation.
|The total dollar value of the reservation that is paid/settled at the time the export was created.
|The total dollar value of the reservation that is not paid/outstanding.
|The total dollar value of discounts applied to the reservation total price.
|The reason for applying discounts to the reservation total price.