If you have received a quote for a contract agreement from a marina and need to communicate with them prior to signing the agreement, use the "Message with Marina" link located on the right-hand side of the contract agreement page. You can also call their offices directly.
To use the messaging feature in Dockwa you will be required to either sign in to your existing Dockwa account or sign up for a new account.
Related Helpdesk Article: Log in or Sign Up for a Dockwa Account
If you are new to Dockwa: Click here to Sign Up!
- Enter a valid Email address you will have access to for a while
- Enter your name
- Generate a valid password (Minimum 6 Characters)
- Confirm your password
After creating an account you can now sign your contract using the email you were sent by the marina through Dockwa. Click here for further instructions: How to Sign your Digital Contract on Dockwa.com
We also strongly recommend you continue filling in your profile here to gain the most benefits from the platform. This will include:
- Entering your Payment Information
- Storing your Vessel details
- Setting up your Boat US Membership
- Adding your Safe Harbor Membership (if applicable)