Payment & Billing
The articles in this section are aimed at helping answer common questions regarding payment processing, billing schedules/options, and other payment-related tools in the Dockwa system for marina operators.
- Run an Anonymous or "Guest" Sale on Point of Sale Tool
- DockwaDollars Applied to Customer's Bill
- How to Tell if a Refund has Processed
- Application and Management of Customer's Credits from Past Reservations
- What are Scheduled Payments?
- Add Discounts, Electric, and Service Fees to a Confirmed Reservation with Custom Rates
- Manually Enter a Reservation for a Boater who has paid in Cash
- Payment Declines: Best Practices to Collect Payment
- Payment Declines: How to re-run Credit Cards on Reservations
- Payment Declines: How the Boater and the Marina are notified
- Processing Refunds on a Boater Cancelled Reservation
- Payment Declines on Dashboard: "Failed Payment Reservations"
- Dockwa Deposit Billing Explained
- Day-Of Arrival Billing: Dockwa Deposit Billing
- Transaction and Line Item History on a Boater's Reservation
- Getting Started with Charges
- Payment Declines: Reasons a Customer’s card can be Declined
- How Charges Bill the Customer
- Add a Charge to a Confirmed Reservation or Contract
- Payments Report Information (Marina Support)
- Reservation "Locked" by Dockwa: Reach out to Support
- Creating Charge "Items"
- Remove a Charge from a Confirmed Reservation
- Update a Reservation to a Cash Payment
- What happens when a customer Disputes a charge?